zaterdag 2 oktober 2010

i´m blushing...

"All the curvy ladies, put your hands up!

Don’t we all love fashion blogs? I know I do. I actually spent about 3 days checking out fashion blogs on the internet while I was still unemployed and basically had nothing to do. Lookbook for example, is one of my favorites. I adore the fashion displayed on the website, and I love the smart photography. But I’m actually pretty bothered by one thing. The girls at Lookbook and all other fashion blogs are all pretty skinny. And most of the time the outfits they wear only look good on skinny girls. And that really sucks.

But, worry no longer, my fellow curvy girls. Salvation has arrived and it has taken form in Dutch fashionista/blogger Naomi Plet. She runs her very own successful fashion blog, specially for us girls that got a little more junk in the trunk (which is totally okay of course). Naomi has amazing style and shows that you don’t necessarily need to be a size 0 to be able to pull off stylish outfits.

What a marvelous discovery indeed. Check out her website at liveeatandbreathefashion.blogspot.com and be inspired.

Fashion is moving forward. And we’re loving it. Keep doing your thing, Miss Naomi. Fashion needs people like you! "


Dit artikel vond ik een paar dagen geleden op that.girl.in.pink, en ik bloos nog steeds!

Het is zó fijn om te lezen dat anderen blij zijn met wat ik doe, ook al sta ik 100% achter mezelf en deze blog. Dit zijn de dingen die het nét wat leuker maken...

that.girl.in.pink, you just made my whole month!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten